Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wireless Function:||Dual Wireless Charging Pad||Color:||Black & White|
|Input:||9V 3A||Wilress Distance:||≤6mm|
Energy Saving Dual Wireless Charging Pad 197 X 92 X 14.9 Mm Dimensions
Never plug into the wall outlet again. KQI-T21S can charge 2 devices at the same time and Keep your smartphones organize on your desktop or counter by simply placing where you want it. Equipped with Qi-certified transmitting coils, KQI-T21S can charge any Qi-enabled smartphones and mobile devices, including iPhone 8/ 8 Plus/ X and Samsung devices.
LED indicator lights:
|Red & Blue Flashing||Error|
|Dimensions||197 x 92 x 14.9 mm|
Get to know your dual wireless charging pad:
■ Equipped with two single Qi-certified transmitting coils.
■ Charge 2 devices at the same time
■ Fit nicely on your desk and clean up all the cables chaos.
■ Intelligent LED charging indicator
■ Enhanced safety with built-in overcurrent, overvoltage, and overheating protections
■ Improved Foreign Object Detection (FOD)
Standard accessories for dual wireless charging pad:
1. Wireless Charging boby
2. User Manual
3. Power Adapter
3. Factory brown box or color box
The unique and sophisticated design perfectly fit in well in any room of the house and home decorations.
When the device is placed to charge, there is a blue LED to indicate that charging is in progress.
Application of dual wireless charging pad:
1. It's very convenient to use this wireless charging base on your office desk. Help you clean up the annoying cable chaos. Charging your phone in any small fraction of time whenever available by just simply put it on the charging base.
2. Before going to bed for sleep at night, Just place your phone on our nice green charging base besides your bed on your night table. It will make no noise. When you wake up at next morning, Just pick up your phone and go to work with the phone fully charged.
3. It's a perfect match for your study room. Without entangled cables, It lloks more tidy and well-arranged.
Give you a better mood for either working at home or reading a book.
FAQ about dual wireless charging pad:
1. Why the case of not charging or charging with slowly speed happens sometimes ?
Just like all the other cable chargers, It's inevitable that some problems might be happen. There are many factors to this problems. The defective reasons might lies in wireless charging base or the device that needs to be charged itself. If you discover that the wireless charging base could not be charged normally or the charging speed is very slow, Here below are some proposed solutions that you could try when you come across this issue :
a. Make sure your phone was correctly put on center of wireless charging base .
b. Remove any foreign object from the space between wireless charging base and your phone.
c. Keep clean both for back of your phone and surface of wirelese charging base, If you find any dust or dirt, P
Please kindly wipe it out with soft cloth slightly.
d. Certain material of phone cover can prevent your phone from charging, Please look over your cover and re-try wireless charging function by taking off your cover.
e. Please make sure the installation is correct and make no interference effect with phone cover when a foreign subsidiary wireless receiver is applied to your phone.
2. How much time it takes to fully charge your phone normally ?
Under normal circumstance, It will take more than 3 hours for your phone to be fully charged. The actual charging time it needs may be affected by above mentioned factors.
3. If there is any negative effect on wireless charging function when phone with cover ?
If your phone is with cover, when you place your phone on wireless charging base and the charging function works well, it indicate that this phone cover has no impact on it. Unless your phone cover is thick, Then please take it off and retry wireless charging function.
4. What shall we do if wireless charger get heated when working ?
It's a normal case that the temperature of wireless charger will go higher when working. This is not a malfunction.It will not affect the performance and lifespan of your device.